Friday, July 19, 2013

Portrait 15

Wooo numba 15.  I didn't know who to do a portrait of, so I asked my sister and the first person she says is Chris Colfer. So here's a quick like sketch for today.  This time around I tried to really get the proportions down.  Hopefully it doesn't look (too) off.
Will actually get to painting it tomorrow.  Today was the last day of CUMC summer day camp, so that meant dinner and performance for the parents and the kiddies after a long day of play in GGPark, so yes, I'm wiped.  I didn't think I'd be this tired actually since I didn't have to wake up so early today.  I wasn't needed at the church this morning to pack lunches or to start prepping lunch for leaders, so that meant another half an hour to sleep, yay~  But, yeah, after day camp it was pretty much a mad rush to get everything set up for the dinner plus helping out with serving dinner. So glad I didn't have to cook said dinner.  Hopefully now I can get more practice in now that day camp is over.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment